[Xerte] Xerte on a Stick

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 12:06:11 BST 2009

When I had a problem starting MAXOS from the start batch file Thomas
suggested changing the startup.pl file.

This file is found in xampp/cgi-bin on the root of the memory stick and
it contains a line near the bottom that says

sleep 5;

We changed it to

sleep 15;

it has worked very well since then. It's Thomas's solution not mine so
I'm not the person to say why it worked but it did.