[Xerte] Jumping from flash menu within Xerte

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:39:10 BST 2009

Could I set a variable on page 2 prior to jumping to it?

Subject: RE: [Xerte] Jumping from flash menu within Xerte
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:22:06 +0100
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: knowledgeware at kccsoft.com; xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
CC:

[Xerte] Xerte Dynamic Templates tutorial - clarification

In this case, 'page2' is the iconID to navigate to? That ought to work. Can you debug(rootIcon) OK? Load the flash movie up as a component, rather than a graphic icon to get rootIcon and debug() in the flash movie's timeline, otherwise you'll have to call _level0.engine.rootIcon.navigate().

Does that help?