[Xerte] Help needed please

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 14 09:45:51 BST 2009

You cannot merge pages, no.

You can adjust the image size, by adjusting the size of the iamge.
Images that are too large are scaled down to fit, but images are never
scaled up.

You can create a print job in Xerte, based on contents of the movie, but
that functionality isn't in the templates, and is a bit tricky to get
right for any printer with any paper in it.