[Xerte] Help needed please

W Storr ws7292 at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jul 14 09:07:33 BST 2009

Hi

I am a complete beginner to xerte and I would like some help if possible.
I am currently writing an elearning tutorial and I am using the template
version.

My questions are: Is it possible to add two different elements to a page
in the template version eg a slideshow and a question? And is it possible
to adjust image size in the template as it is with the standard xerte?

However the thing I really want to know is can I script a button to select
and copy text from an individual page of the tutorial at the choice of the
user into a printable document? I want the user to select which pages they
find useful - press a button - and only get the text from that page.

Thanks