[Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:18:45 GMT 2009

Yes, thank you Peter.
That works as expected.

You can poll the responses, and if you receive an "Undefined" if no correct attribute exists, else you get the value of the correct attribute, and it can be set.

You an also add the attribute if you want:
interaction.XMLElement.childNodes[2].clip().CreateAttribute["correct"];

then set it.

Paul, I had tried both syntaxes.
No luck.