[Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly

Peter Huppertz peter.huppertz at baselgovernance.org
Tue Feb 17 18:33:54 GMT 2009

What seems to work is the following:

interactionID.XMLElement.childNodes[0].clip().correct = true;

childNodes[0] is the first response, childNodes[1] the second and so on.

Peter

From:
Dave Burnett <d_b_burnett at hotmail.com>
To:
Xerte list <xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date:
02/17/2009 07:19 PM
RE: [Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly
Sent by:
xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

Thanks Paul. Including the RS did indeed allow me to address (and set) the
correct status on the fly.

Now I'm wondering if you have to know the rs values or you can use an
object reference:

Say instead of
interaction.response.checkbox.correct;

this