[Xerte] Button using swf flashes on screen

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:55:43 GMT 2009

In an rs script attached as last response on int.

Subject: RE: [Xerte] Button using swf flashes on screen
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:51:08 +0000
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

I’m getting lost. Sorry. Given this (and this alone?)

Interaction

  button1

    script
(button2._visible = true; button1._visible = false;)

  button2

    script

  script (button2._visible =
false;)

the second button is not visible? How is it being set to
invisible?