[Xerte] MAXOS_100

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 22:36:06 BST 2009

Fellow XERTE enthusiasts,

MAXOS_100 (Moodle And Xerte On a Stick v.1.00) is now available for Testing
from the RSC-Eastern Website at:

http://www.rsc-eastern.ac.uk/RSC_files/technical/maxos/

At the moment this only runs on Windows XP, VISTA, or 7. My next project is
to develop a Macintosh version and then possibly a LINUX version if there is
a requirement for this, e.g. on NetBooks.

Particular thanks to Patrick and Julian who have acted as midwives for this
project! However any outstanding bugs/issues are now of my making, so please
feel free to let me know about them, either via this list or directly at the
address below.

Kindest Regards,

Thomas

RSCs - Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning

RSC Eastern welcomes feedback on our services via

support at rsc-eastern.ac.uk.

Keep up to date with e-bytes for free

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/e-bytes.html

Thomas Rochford

e:Learning Advisor, Infrastructure & Learning Technologies

JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern

Anglia Ruskin University, CU House, Southernhay, Basildon, SS14 1EZ

Eml: t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk

Mob:  07500 669 002

Fax: 01223 563142

Skype: cambridge.serendipity