[Xerte] Xerte permissions with windows Xampp installation

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 16:04:23 GMT 2008

Hi Stuart,

Sorry if this is obvious.

Chmod is just the same as rights in windows (so right click on the files
and make sure the files have sufficient rights and such like).

As for not working externally, it sounds like you'll probably have a
setting that the external service cannot resolve - I am guessing maybe a
localhost somewhere along the line.

hope this helps

Pat