[Xerte] Xerte grades

Vivi kasse par_kas1 at yahoo.gr
Thu Nov 6 15:05:27 GMT 2008

Hello,

Finally, i was able to create a course using a template (It is urgent  the tutorials be updated so that they are helpful). But, I would like to add score in my course. I was sent the following code.

_level0.setValue(“cmi.core.score.raw, 90); //sets the score to
90
However, i don't know where to add it.  I created the course using the file pageTemplates.xtp. How can i add score in my course?? Could you help me??

Thank you,
Vivi

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;