[Xerte] install a template package

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 15:42:44 GMT 2008

That also changed, as we decided it is far better to base a course on a template and add the occasional bit of besoke content to it, than create a bespoke course and populate a small part of it with templated content.

Create your project using the pageTemplates.xtp. A lot of what you want to will probably be in there, and it includes a quiz. Where there are custom things you want to do, create custom Xerte or Flash content and add it to the project. You can customise the .rlt file if you don’t like the way it is right now.

Julian