[Xerte] Problem when enlarging Xerte movie

Matthew Phillips M.D.Phillips at hud.ac.uk
Wed May 14 14:19:36 BST 2008

Hi All

First post to the group - I am a relative noob with Xerte having
produced just one or two simple movies with it.

My question is this - I have created a Xerte movie that basically just
features text and images, the problem is that when I try and select the
larger text option, we get a zoom into the page but the size of the page
remains the same - i.e. we lose about half the info and cannot even see
the forward and back buttons.

Has anyone else had this problem and know a way to solve it?

Thanks

Matt