[Xerte] Maths symboles

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Tue May 6 15:41:19 BST 2008

You can display a pretty fair number of math symbols using HTML. I just
tested displaying the Sum (sigma) symbol, and infinity using ∞ and
Σ, respectively, in Xerte and both symbols were displayed. There
are many more symbols available, but I only tested those two. You have
to use the numeric entity reference, the named references don't seem to
be supported.

More HTML Math Entity symbols at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/sgml/entities.html#h-24.3.1

Paul