[Xerte] FW: Moving Draw Icons in Edit Mode

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 14:46:42 GMT 2008

There's not currently a quicker way. What would you suggest?
Ctrl-shift-F5 will take you to the currently selected icon in the tree
in edit mode. Ctrl-F5 will take you there without the edit mode.
Also, you messages are getting discarded. You are subscribed to the
list, but under a different email address.