[Xerte] FW: Moving Draw Icons in Edit Mode

David Storey david at eql.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 15:23:19 GMT 2008

Well I was thinking that in Edit mode, one click would be used for selecting
a Draw Icon so you can move it around and then a double-click would go into
the Drawing Editor but those two commands you've just listed will do the
trick just now, I hadn't discovered those two yet.

Sorry, I've just realised that I'm coming across quite critical here and
I've not even introduced myself.  I'm the resident codehead at a company in
the midst of trying to make the transition onwards from Authorware (you
probably know who we are, you know my colleague Ian White).  I'm actually
really excited by Xerte, it's a fantastic tool and the fact that you're
giving it away for free and offering such speedy support responses when
compared to some of the "premium" solutions we've been looking at is
definitely something to very proud of.  I'm currently preparing to put
together the case for us using Xerte and I know that with my lot, it's often
the little niggles which can completely put them off a tool.

Sorted out my e-mail now, I'm currently juggling two work addresses.

Cheers!

  David.

  _____