[Xerte] Arabic characters

Eloy Muñoz eloyms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:17:38 BST 2008

Hello, Paul,

I have just found this application and I am playing with it.
http://www.arabicode.com/flaraby/flash_arabic_support.php It arranges my
text properly before importing into Xerte.

You are right, the text-justify doesnt seem to work yet. The
text-align:justify doesnt seem to work. So for now I can keep passing my
text over this tool.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Eloy.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Paul Swanson <Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com>
wrote:

>  It appears that text-justify is IE only at this time, and does not appear
> to be part of the W3C's CSS2 specifications. It looks like it will be part
> of CSS3, but that is not released yet, and then you will still have to wait
> for browser/app support.
>
> If text-justify is not supported by Flash, it probably won't work in Xerte.
> You might want to change text-align from right to justify.
>
> Paul

Eloy Muñoz Salinas
http://www.meymun.com/