[Xerte] Arabic characters

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Jun 12 21:08:37 BST 2008

It appears that text-justify is IE only at this time, and does not appear to be part of the W3C's CSS2 specifications. It looks like it will be part of CSS3, but that is not released yet, and then you will still have to wait for browser/app support.

If text-justify is not supported by Flash, it probably won't work in Xerte. You might want to change text-align from right to justify.

Paul