[Xerte] About frameworkTemplate.fla

Eloy Muñoz eloyms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:17:28 BST 2008

Hello Julian,

I wanted to ask you if you can give me further explanation on two things:

- Importing the titles into my swf. I thought I had it figure out
importing the nodes straight from the XML but I am still having
problems, can you give me an example on how to do it with the standard
Xerte settings with the id.clip.myFunction(params) function you
recommended me?

- I will also appreciate if you can send me the fla with the squared
icon to count the pages you have on the standard layout.

- Other question I have, how do I create the .xtp files for my template?

Thanks a lot for all your help, I really appreciate it.

--
Eloy Muñoz Salinas
http://www.meymun.com/