[Xerte] About frameworkTemplate.fla

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:49:38 BST 2008

I just made a very quick example that you can find here:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczjrt/custom.zip

It shows passing through that info from the rlo to the custom interface. The fla is included. You should be able to work it out from there.

The .xtp is a zip file. Just zip up the files and rename it.

have fun,