[Xerte] Free Xerte Workshop, European Elearning Summit and Flex Training 18th - 22nd August

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 10:26:18 BST 2008

There are three events at the University of Nottingham in the week 18-22 August you might be interested in attending:

Free Xerte Workshop: Monday 18th August
This workshop will provide an opportunity to talk to the development team about all aspects of the software. I'd like to fill the agenda with topics you'd like to see covered, but would also like to show you some of the more powerful aspects of Xerte that you might not be using, and introduce you to some new tools we are about to release! We've scheduled the workshop to coincide with the European Elearning Summit, so any conference attendees who'd like an introduction to Xerte are very welcome. Contact me to secure a place.

European E-learning Summit: Tuesday 19th - Thursday 21st August
The European E-learning Summit takes place at the east Midlands Conference Centre between Tuesday 19 - Thursday 21st August. You can find more details about the conference here: http://www.elearningsummit.eu. There are sessions on all aspects of e-learning, and on the Wednesday afternoon we'll be showing our new browser-based authoring tools.

Adobe Flex Training - Friday 22 August
In conjunction with the elearning summit, Adobe are providing a day of training on Flex on Friday 22nd August. Pricing for the training will be UK£50 (plus VAT) per person for EeLS conference delegates and UK£100 (plus VAT) per person for the general public.  This price includes lunch at the East Midlands Conference Centre. There is a limit on the classs size and EeLS conference delegates will have first priority. Further details can be found on the E-Learning Summit website (http://www.elearningsummit.eu)

see you in Nottingham,