[Xerte] Video formats

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 09:22:10 BST 2008

There's more: if you set the value of controls to 1, you get the Xerte
media controller. If you set it to 0 you get no controls and you'll need
to provide controls yourself through code.

If you set the value of controls to FileLocation + 'steelOverAll.swf'
//or any of the other flvplayer skins that ship with Flash, you'll get
those controls. Try it with the skin Pat pointed to in the [xerte]/tools
folder. It works with the skins from Flash 8 - unsure about later
versions as I don't have it, and I believe the flv component was
updated. Maybe someone can let us know?