[Xerte] Text to sound

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Jan 22 22:52:52 GMT 2008

Is there any way we can get round the security issues as I have used Xerte
on our website and had to change my settings and now IE insists on warning
me each time I load the LexDis pages!  I am wondering whether it is possible
to make this setting a default without having to compromise security as I
fear the instructions will have to go on the top of all our pages for
students - I am thinking long term with our LexDis project which will
hopefully have lots of Xerte files.

Julian thanks for all the support as well - Will you be running another
training day?  I really am not having much luck trying to reduce the size of
the Xerte area and also changing button placement plus many other things but
really need to take a day out with the expert again!!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan

Learning Societies Lab,

ECS, University of Southampton,