[Xerte] Quiz Security

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 10 14:43:55 GMT 2008

Hello,

I need to step through and sanitise the inputs / limit where scripts can
run from - though some of the security we expect people to handle
themselves. I've tried to make the code as basic as possible, and at
points, it does need to be more rigid with its checking.

The .htaccess is a possibility, but with version 1.0 we are likely to
have an apache free version to go with the XAMPP so I'm not sure what is
best at present on that front.

Thanks

Pat