[Xerte] ANN: Xerte Online Toolkits Beta 0.91

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 10 14:10:38 GMT 2008

We've released the last beta version of toolkits that there will be
before Christmas - it addresses the bugs that were reported since we
released 0.9 a couple of weeks ago. It's time to wish Pat a Merry
Christmas - he breaks up for the holidays today.

I've updated all the files on the web site, and updated all the files in
the repository, so right now, what you have is what we have.

We are still aiming to iron out all the issues and release v1.0 at the
end of January. If there's anything you'd like to see in there, please
do let us know,