[Xerte] flash error

Geoff King gking at carrhill.lancs.sch.uk
Tue Dec 9 09:10:10 GMT 2008

Ok, I'm nearly there. This error looks like the last one! :)

When I create a project and go into the editor I get the following text appearing:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie.

modules/xerte/engine/save.php

Rather than the actual flash widget. I've checked and flash is working ok on the machine. I've also double checked my .htaccess in case it was a rewrite rule problem but it's not.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.