[Xerte] ANN: Toolkits Beta 0.9

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 09:24:41 GMT 2008

It doesn't strictly need to authenticate to work - it just needs some
session variables setting.

The basic AD I used to run had LDAP on as standard.

http://www.ldapbrowser.com/download.htm - Try the free ware browser

I'm checking with my server friend on how to find out if LDAP is working
properly / on.