[Xerte] Working with Templates

jventola at verizon.net jventola at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 18:14:24 BST 2008

Thanks.  That will be a great help.

Yes, put me down for the beta test.  I used to have a LAMP on a memory
stick for testing a wiki.  I think I could re-install it.  Of course, once classes
start....

PS--if you haven't seen Jing (from the Camtasia folks) take a peek.  I think it
is a great way to deliver tutorials (you can keep them private, too), though in
this case your explanation here should get us going.