[Xerte] Getting results...

Paul Beckwith, AC&S Ltd paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Wed Apr 30 15:48:02 BST 2008

How can I find out if a specific question has been marked correctly? Say if
I have a), b), c) and d) and the correct answer is c) and/or d) but the user
selects a) and c). From this I need to display "you scored 1 correct out of
a possible 2"   - Would it be better to trap an rs/event from the checkbox
instead of using the "correct" property do you think?

Paul

  _____