[Xerte] Getting results...

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 15:20:27 BST 2008

They aren't stored. You need to store them if you want to refer to them
later.

Whilst in the interaction, you can use interactionID.judge() to see
whether the responses you've marked as correct are all matched or not,
but if you exit that interaction, no data is stored anywhere.

If you're looking to store answers until after the test and then provide
feedback, you'll have to do that yourself using whatever tracking
mechanism you see fit,