[Xerte] Updated Dynamic Menu Example

Mark Tomlinson, AC&S Ltd mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Tue Apr 15 10:32:57 BST 2008

Jules

I now get 'You have not started this task' for each of the menu items at
launch.

Selecting a menu item gives me an alert of 0,0,0,0  followed by navigation
to the 'content'

After clicking the Complete Activity button, and returning to the Main Menu,
the menu items are still saying 'You have not started this task'

The same is also true if I exit and relaunch.

Mark