[Xerte] dynamicMenu example

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 09:00:40 BST 2008

Mark,

I don't have a 2004 system to test against, so any info you have is
useful. Can you try stepping through the code, debug() ing the values
you get back from the getValue calls and see if it behaves as it should.
You could try a simple piece that simply writes the time or something
into suspend_data and see if you can retrieve it next time, set a new
value etc.

I'll try some stuff in the test suite and see what happens. Maybe I'll
have a sample that will help later on,

Are you bent on 2004 for good reasons or would 1.2 suffice? Having said
that, I'm keen that Xerte supports SCORM 2004,

thanks,