[Xerte] dynamicMenu example

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:27:16 BST 2008

I think that example pre-dates the SCORM 2004 implementation, and when I
added support for 2004 I also changed the way 1.2 is supported (to work
in the same way as 2004).

I've updated the file on the web site, but not tested it.

I switched out the LMSSetValue() and LMSGetValue() function calls for
_level0.setvalue(dataElement,value) and _level0.getValue(dataElement),
so in theory it *should* now work,