[Xerte] dynamicMenu example

Mark Tomlinson, AC&S Ltd mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
Mon Apr 14 11:16:29 BST 2008

I am playing around with the dynamicMenu example in an effort to get up to
speed on Xerte.

I have added a few pages with frameworks etc and all is working well.

I have a question on the SCORM tracking though.  When previewing the piece
the menu details each chapter as 'Not Started' and the status stays that
way, which is what I expected as we are not running through an LMS at this
point.  I have published the file and packaged as SCORM 2004, and then
uploaded to a SCORM 2004 compliant LMS.  The PIF uploads and launches
without error, but on first and subsequent runs the menu items show as
'Completed'??  I wasn't expecting this!  OK, so what did I do wrong / miss?

Do I need to do something else to initialise the SCORM tracking with this
example?  and in General?

Cheers

Mark

Aerospace Consulting & Services Ltd	 Engineering, Training,
<http://www.acns-gmbh.com/> Consultancy

Mark Tomlinson
Managing Director 	AC&S LTD
35A Victoria Road East