[Xerte] How to make perpetual button always on top

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Sep 28 16:49:10 BST 2007

I'm trying to set up my own navigation controls, and I want to have a
table of contents button in the lower left corner of the stage. I've set
the interaction up in an Entry Frame attached to the Interface icon.
Works perfectly until I add a framework that covers almost all of the
stage. The framework navigation covers the perpetual TOC button. The
button can still be clicked, but you can't see it. I would like to keep
it always on top of everything else. Is there any way to force it to
always appear on the top layer?

 Paul Swanson
 Instructional Designer
 Harland Financial Solutions