[Xerte] How to make perpetual button always on top

Tenney Julian Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 28 19:45:00 BST 2007

try giving the entry frame an id, and using myFWEnt.swapDepths(99); //or some big number.

Without seeing what you are trying to do, it's hard to say if that will work, but I've done that in some similar situations to good effect: it will place the entry frame and it's contents in front of all other pages on the framework.

Let me know if that works or not,