[Xerte] pdf in xerte! But how?

Frederic Gehmlich corax7 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 19 12:13:10 GMT 2007

Dear Xerte – Team,

Your Script works excellent and I am totally happy about this (I wish you could see my big smile :-D). And by the way I have finally found the reason for the bad quality of my pdf - flashpaper document. The pdf-document contains scans, which had already a bad quality. Sounds ridiculous but that’s why I thought that flashpaper is not good enough. Anyway what I want to tell you is: You’re great and thanks for your support.

Yours sincerely

Frederic

-------- Original-Nachricht --------