[Xerte] pdf in xerte! But how?

Koller Thomas Thomas.Koller at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 08:36:48 GMT 2007

> ... but how does a screen
> reader user or someone trying to use the text to speech
> access this file?

TBH: I don't know, I don't have a screen reader installed at the moment. Those who have, would you mind to have a try and share your experiences? I have only started using FlashPaper three days ago (for the purpose of this Xerte example), therefore I may have overlooked something but it seems to me that it's difficult to customise any part of the FlashPaper file (perhaps by intention ...). When you import the FlashPaper file into the library of another Flash file, you only get a loose collection of symbols which do not make any sense.
In my opinion it would be best to get in contact with Adobe and ask them about this issue.

> ... but colours cannot be
> changed.

Which colours do you refer to, the colours of the FlashPaper interface?

Cheers,

Thomas