[Xerte] Making changes to the html template

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Dec 13 22:58:30 GMT 2007

Julian,

I've been trying to modify the html template (C:\Program
Files\Xerte\publish\html\rloObject.html) that creates the launching
page. I've added style="margin:0" to the <body> tag, and I wonder if a
future update will overwrite that file? By adding the margin parameter,
the web page is sized just right, with no margins (they end up white,
which doesn't match the background color of the Learning Object).

Maybe everyone would be interested in making <body style="margin:0"> the
default?

 Paul Swanson
 Instructional Designer
 Harland Financial Solutions