[Xerte] Just installed, a few problems?

Ari Doucette doucettea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:46:32 GMT 2007

Thanks Julian. I'll look into the gradient fills that you mentioned.

> There's no ppt - xerte converter I'm afraid. There are some good ppt to flash converters - then you can play the flash back in Xerte,

Do you happen to know if these PPT -> Flash converters bring in the
PPT drawing objects as native Flash drawing objects instead of as
images? If so, then is there a way to figure out the commands in flash
to make them?
If these are the case, then I would be strongly tempted to build my
own ppt -> xerte converter for this project!

Thanks again,
Ari