[Xerte] Just installed, a few problems?

Ari Doucette doucettea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:39:03 GMT 2007

Thanks, Julian.
Are there more drawing tools? Maybe some that are not accessible from the
drawing tools menu in the drawing editor?
Specifically, an instructor has created a good deal of learning in
PowerPoint 2007, using tables, rounded rectangles, gradient fills and
shadows extensively. (actually looks quite nice...) I wonder if I would be
able to make these drawing objects in the native Xerte format or would just
have to bring them in as image files?
Is there a PowerPoint XML to Xerte XML import tool?
Thanks for the great product (good for Authorware "refugees").
Ari