[Xerte] sound from .mov file

ashok ranade ashok_ran2003 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 11 08:34:09 GMT 2007

Dear Mr.Julian
  Thanks for the quick reply. Well, I have now obtained Flash MX program.So now I am simply importing the .mov files and exporting them to get them in swf format. So that problem is solved. Here is another.
  When I include controls in my swf file I am not able to adjust their position independently of the movie. Also the position of the controls is not  good  relative to the movie. Will you please suggest the way.
  I must add that I am liking Xerte very much and intend to use it do develop interactive content for Engineering college students. Is there any limitation on the size of the Xerte files? Will there be any problem if the content becomes very large?
  Thanks again for your time

  Regards

  Ashok Ranade

Tenney Julian <Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:
      You need to convert the file to either swf or flv. Have a search for converters,

  Julian