[Xerte] radio buttons

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Thu Dec 6 18:17:34 GMT 2007

Each radio button has a 'correct' property you can set to indicate
whether it is a correct choice. It's a boolean, so set it to 1 for a
correct response, or 0 for an incorrect response. Attach a script to
each radio button icon with the following:

if (rbTest.judge()) {
  rbResponse.setText("Correct!");
} else {
  rbResponse.setText("Wrong!");
}

In my example, rbTest is the id of the Interaction icon for the radio
buttons, and rbResponse is the id of a Text icon.