[Xerte] Authorware Refugee

xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Aug 19 14:32:25 BST 2007

I have just sent Julian a query about trying to compress sound and flash
files as I am having problems with downloads on web pages, that just have a
link to a Xerte file that is shown individually in window whether it is
Mozilla, Opera or IE6/7  - I have not tried Safari but have that on my
machine as well.

I would like the web page to appear and automatically fit the XERTE screen
area and I would love the XERTE learning object to appear in one go rather
than bits and pieces, sometimes with a sound file speaking before the
imbedded flash file has arrived on the screen!

I am a very basic Xerte user - just learning!!!  Many thanks.
Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab
ECS, University of Southampton