[Xerte-dev] FW: [apereo-projects] Fwd: Open Apereo 2019 – the Premier Conference for Open Source in Education

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Oct 3 15:35:23 BST 2018

More Apereo info…

From: Ian Dolphin (apereo) <ian.dolphin at apereo.org>
Sent: 03 October 2018 15:12
To: 'Jim Helwig' via Project Contacts <projects at apereo.org>
Subject: [apereo-projects] Fwd: Open Apereo 2019 – the Premier Conference for Open Source in Education

FYI

Please consider reposting to your community lists

Best

Ian

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ian Dolphin (apereo)" <ian.dolphin at apereo.org<mailto:ian.dolphin at apereo.org>>
Date: 3 October 2018 at 15:10:57 BST
To: "announcements at apereo.org<mailto:announcements at apereo.org>" <announcements at apereo.org<mailto:announcements at apereo.org>>

Great news! Open Apereo 2019 will take place at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza ( http://bit.ly/OpenApereo2019Hotel ) between Sunday June 2nd and Thursday June 6th 2019. Hold those dates!

Open Apereo has a growing reputation as a great conference for learning and networking around open source in education. What makes it great are the volunteers from the Apereo community that bring their priorities and vision into the planning process, ably supported by our outstanding conference planners, Concentra.

Have you thought about participating in the planning process? It’s a great way to gain experience and share perspectives as part of an energizing and enthusiastic team. If you’re interested in participating, drop me an email at the address below.

See you in Los Angeles!

Best

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin
Apereo Foundation

Discover more about Apereo by visiting www.apereo.org<http://www.apereo.org> or subscribe to our announcements and open discussion lists by sending mail to announcements+subscribe at apereo.org<mailto:announcements+subscribe at apereo.org> and open+subscribe at apereo.org<mailto:open+subscribe at apereo.org>