[Xerte-dev] Re: Dashboard committed to develop

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue May 29 10:48:11 BST 2018

Hi Tom
I've pulled down the commit, ran upgrade.php, can see the changes/options in management etc (including enable dashboard) but with xapi projects selected I'm not seeing any dashboard info in the workspace. I've cleared cache/offline files and I do see some css problems in the workspace but not seeing any dashboard image. Then again I'm not seeing any info at all in the middle panel even for a normal project that is public and not xapi.
Will post further details on github.