[Xerte-dev] Dashboard committed to develop

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue May 29 09:57:23 BST 2018

Hi All,

I am just finishing up committing the dashboard functionality to develop.

I enhanced the xAPI section of management.php. You can set the following:
  - Whether the dashboard functionality is enabled or not (default, yes)
  - Whether unanonymous data can be viewed (if available) (default yes)
  - The minimum role you need on a learning object to be able to view a
dashboard (default co-author)
  - The default number of days shown in the dash board (default 14)

When the dashboard pops up, at start the data is always anonymised. If
allowed in the management page, you can check a tick box to view
personal data (if available)

I also do my best to keep anonymised data in memory, not just on screen.

Have a look and let me know what you think. I still want to improve the
appearance of the details page, and also clean up de graphs a bit.
Suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,