[Xerte-dev] Re: Tracking and the use of labels/names in sub-pages like questions and options

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Jun 7 17:23:10 BST 2017

Ok. I can understand that. So...

- I cannot change the name of the option (anymore) as this would break
older LO's, otherwise we should call it 'label' in stead of 'name'
- The attribute 'name' is currently always put as the first field in the
wizard form, as this used to be the title

I created a prototype where I make a distinction between 'name' fields
with wysiwyg enabled and 'name'  fields with wysiwyg disabled and I
changed the default text inside of those fields:

  - So the Label field will no longer be the first field on the form
  - It states it's a tree/tracking label

What do you think?