[Xerte-dev] Re: Released several fixes to 3.01

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 9 15:16:41 BST 2015

I’m pretty sure there’s a problem in this line breaks hotfix code. From what I can work out toolbox.js goes through every page’s attributes and if the XML is from the old editor it calls addLineBreaks function to look at whether the attribute text needs to be adjusted so line breaks aren’t lost. This works ok for text stored in an attribute but not where the text is in the CDATA (e.g. text, bullets, advanced image pages). I don’t think text in here is being looked at.

I can fix this – should I do it in another hotfix then? And then merge into master like below? It will just be a change to 1 file. I just wanted to check as I’ve only made changes in develop before.

Thanks