[Xerte-dev] Media Interactions

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 14:44:32 GMT 2015

We have media interactions turned off on our install, as we don't want folk to use it anymore. I have a user who has some existing projects she wants to edit. I've tried enabling the template in management.php, and adding her user name,myusername to the users field: I can't open the piece to edit it, though I do see the Media Interactions option on the right panel. I can create new projects, but not edit them.

Any idea how / if I can enable media interactions again?