[Xerte-dev] FW: [apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2016 - 22nd-25th May - at NYU

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 09:37:52 GMT 2015

For info...

-----Original Message-----
From: announcements at apereo.org [mailto:announcements at apereo.org] On Behalf Of Ian Dolphin
Sent: 02 November 2015 08:59
To: announcements at apereo.org
Subject: [apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2016 - 22nd-25th May - at NYU

I am pleased to announce that Open Apereo 2016 will take place at New York University's Washington Square campus in New York City on the 24th and 25th May 2016.

The event will be preceded by a day we're calling the “Open Summit” - an opportunity for open initiatives in education to share best practices, state-of-the art and strategic directions. Apereo is leading the development of this event together with the Open Source Initiative (OSI). We believe it will be a significant opportunity to develop alignments and meeting points across a range of higher ed open activities. Registration, program and hotel information will become available over the coming months – but hold the 22nd-25th May!

As in previous years, we're seeking the maximum involvement of the Apereo Community in organizing the conference. If you would like to serve on the Program or Planning Committee for Open Apereo 2016, please drop me a line at ian.dolphin at apereo.org

Regards

Ian Dolphin
Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

---
Discover more about Apereo by visiting www.apereo.org - or subscribe to our announcements and open discussion lists by sending mail to
announcements+subscribe at apereo.org and open+subscribe at apereo.org

--
The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Apereo Announcements" group.